Puerto Rico Outline
Here are the details on the Puerto Rico Outline geospatial mapping file we used to create this vector.
|Precision Level:||low medium high|
Notes: All points are listed in the order of latitude, longitude. File size is estimated and can vary slightly based on format of the file.
Map Vector Description
This map vector is of the state Puerto Rico Outline. Puerto Rico Outline can be generated in any of the following formats: PNG, EPS, SVG, GeoJSON, TopoJSON, SHP, KML and WKT.
Image Formats Available:
- EPS files are true vector images that are to be used with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator software.
- PNG files are used on the web and are not vectors, which means they will get fuzzy as you try to scale them larger.
- SVG files can be used with Cricut printers, as well as loaded into software like Photoshop or AffinityDesigner.
Mapping Formats Available:
- KML files, or Keyhole Markup Language, are usually used with Google Maps.
- SHP files (Shapefiles) are used with the ESRI web GIS and similar geodatabase management applications.
- TopoJSON files encode topographic information in the JSON formatted files.
- WKT files are a less common way to load geometric coordinates into online mapping programs.
Tags: Puerto Rico Outline vector, Puerto Rico Outline map, Puerto Rico Outline, Puerto Rico Outline png, Puerto Rico Outline outline, Puerto Rico Outline eps, Puerto Rico Outline ESRI Shapefile, Puerto Rico Outline image, Puerto Rico Outline svg, United States, Puerto Rico, North America