Western Cape, South Africa
Here are the details on the Western Cape, South Africa geospatial mapping file we used to create this vector.
|Precision Level:||low medium high|
Notes: All points are listed in the order of latitude, longitude. File size is estimated and can vary slightly based on format of the file.
Map Vector Description
This map vector is of the state Western Cape, South Africa. Western Cape, South Africa can be generated in any of the following formats: PNG, EPS, SVG, GeoJSON, TopoJSON, SHP, KML and WKT. This data is available in the public domain.
Image Formats Available:
- EPS files are true vector images that are to be used with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator software.
- PNG files are used on the web and are not vectors, which means they will get fuzzy as you try to scale them larger.
- SVG files can be used with Cricut printers, as well as loaded into software like Photoshop or AffinityDesigner.
Mapping Formats Available:
- KML files, or Keyhole Markup Language, are usually used with Google Maps.
- SHP files (Shapefiles) are used with the ESRI web GIS and similar geodatabase management applications.
- TopoJSON files encode topographic information in the JSON formatted files.
- WKT files are a less common way to load geometric coordinates into online mapping programs.
Tags: Western Cape, South Africa vector, Western Cape, South Africa map, Western Cape, South Africa, Western Cape, South Africa png, Western Cape, South Africa outline, Western Cape, South Africa eps, Western Cape, South Africa ESRI Shapefile, Western Cape, South Africa image, Western Cape, South Africa svg, South Africa, , Africa