Sequoia National Park
Here are the details on the Sequoia National Park geospatial mapping file we used to create this vector.
|Precision Level:||low medium high|
Notes: All points are listed in the order of latitude, longitude. File size is estimated and can vary slightly based on format of the file.
Map Vector Description
This map vector is of the park Sequoia National Park. Sequoia National Park can be generated in any of the following formats: PNG, EPS, SVG, GeoJSON, TopoJSON, SHP, KML and WKT. This data is available in the public domain.
Image Formats Available:
- EPS files are true vector images that are to be used with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator software.
- PNG files are used on the web and are not vectors, which means they will get fuzzy as you try to scale them larger.
- SVG files can be used with Cricut printers, as well as loaded into software like Photoshop or AffinityDesigner.
Mapping Formats Available:
- KML files, or Keyhole Markup Language, are usually used with Google Maps.
- SHP files (Shapefiles) are used with the ESRI web GIS and similar geodatabase management applications.
- TopoJSON files encode topographic information in the JSON formatted files.
- WKT files are a less common way to load geometric coordinates into online mapping programs.
Tags: Sequoia National Park vector, Sequoia National Park map, Sequoia National Park, Sequoia National Park png, Sequoia National Park outline, Sequoia National Park eps, Sequoia National Park ESRI Shapefile, Sequoia National Park image, Sequoia National Park svg, United States, California, North America